Corporate Governance and Compliance
Regulatory compliance or governance is the collection of mechanisms, laws, regulations, procedures and rules by which corporations or business entities are controlled and operated.
Governance structures and principles identify the distribution of rights and responsibilities among different participants in the corporation (such as the board of directors, managers, shareholders, creditors, auditors, regulators, and other stakeholders) and include the rules and procedures for making decisions in corporate affairs. Corporate governance is necessary because of the possibility of conflicts of interests between stakeholders, primarily between shareholders and upper management or among shareholders.
Corporate governance includes the processes through which corporations objectives are set and pursued in the context of the social, regulatory and market environment. These include monitoring the actions, policies, practices, and decisions of corporations, their agents, and affected stakeholders. Corporate governance practices can be seen as attempts to align the interests of stakeholders.
In India MCA regulates corporate affairs in India through the Companies Act, 2013 and other allied Acts, Bills and Rules. MCA also protects investors and offers many important services to stakeholders. As per the governing rules, a ‘Company’ can be registered/setup up in India either as ‘Private Limited’ or ‘Public Limited’ or can work as ‘Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)’.
Our team of professionals will provide regulatory and compliance service in form of corporate governance and include:
- Registration or Incorporation of Private Limited Company, Public Company and One Person Company under the regulations of MCA
- Registration or Incorporation of Non Profit Companies i.e. Section 8 Companies
- Registration or Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership under LLP ACT
- Analyze your financial statements and identify the appropriate taxonomy to use for XBRL filing
- Annual filing and compliance with Registrar of Companies
- Filing of various statutory forms, returns and reports with Registrar of Companies (ROC)/ Regional Director (RD) /Company Law Board (CLB)
- Maintenance of company statutory records
- Change of name, objects, registered office, share transfers and other miscellaneous services