The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) is responsible for the administration of direct taxation in India. Under the Income Tax Act, 1961 The Central Government empowers Income Tax Department to levy tax on income of individuals, firms, companies, local authorities, societies, or other artificial juridical persons. Therefore Income Tax Department influences businesses, professionals, NGOs, income earning citizens, and local authorities among others. The Act empowers Income Tax Department to tax businesses entities and others under one roof.
Our direct tax team providing services in such a way that helps a lot to small & medium entrepreneurs and large tax payers and providing services in the field of Direct Tax and include:
Domestic Tax Advisory and Compliance
- All areas of taxation including personal tax and corporate tax.
- Preparation and filing of online returns and physical returns
- Tax due diligence
- Tax Audit and Transfer Pricing Audit under the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Preparation and filing of electronic returns for TDS
- Withholding tax advisory and issuing requisite certificate
- Suggesting legal structure of business entities.
- Obtaining various certificate from Income Tax department
- Advisory in income tax matters & tax planning
- Application for PAN / TAN etc
Representation and Litigations
- Representation before CBDT
- Representation for tax assessment and appeals
- Handling prosecution matters