Manufacturing is the production of products for use or sale using labor and machine, tools, chemical or biological processing or formulation and is the essence of secondary industry. The term may refer to a range of human activity from handicraft to high tech but is most commonly applied to industrial design, in which raw material from primary industry are transformed into finished goods on a large scale. Such finished goods may be sold to other manufacturers for the production of other more complex products, or distributed via the tertiary to end users and consumers (usually through wholesalers, who in turn sell to retailers, who then sell them to individual customers).
We are providing servicing for:
- Raising funds for establishing manufacturing industry
- Getting requisite license to operate
- Designing and implementing internal control
- Assisting in implementation ERP system
- Providing guidance on various taxation matters